We wanted to let you know that the ONEcount team has been hard at work putting out a new release of the ONEcount platform on Saturday (yes, we do work weekends too)!
Here is what we’ve updated:
- Added new Login Form to Form Analytics
- Added pre-header capabilities to ONEmail: You can increase inbox acceptance of your ONEcount campaigns using a pre-header message that works kind of like a subject line. A pre-header is built into the campaign using CSS, but we’ve gone the extra mile and built an easy-to-use tool that will add the pre-header to your campaigns automatically. Thanks to Matt Kirby at Ideasoil for a heads-up on this one. Documentation will be on our documentation site at http://info.onecount.net this afternoon.
- Improved title and subject scraping in ONEmail. Title and subject will be scraped and saved during campaign deployment. Previously these were scraped when the campaign was created.
- Optimizing Merge Tool to notify on errors and skip failed records
- Fixed bug in BE activity log that made it invisible
- Fixed bugs in links on home page for subscribe activity and import job links
- Adding segments to user data available through the ONEcount API.
As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please open a ticket and the team will get back to you as quickly as possible or contact email@example.com.