The following changes and improvements were released Tuesday evening into the ONEcount platform:
- Changes to the ONEmail “SMTP Report” required for BPA audits
- Social analytics: We’ve introduced a new Social Analytics screen to record and monitor user engagement on social ad campaigns. The Action Manager was modified to allow you to create multi-platform social campaigns and include a click-through URL to be used in those campaigns. ONEcount will generate a unique URL that you can deploy in the social campaign which will allow ONEcount to track click-through activity in the campaign
- Updates to the Form Builder to work for older versions of Internet Explorer
- Modified product and package screens to support forms built with the Form Builder directly
- Modified the listing pages in the ONEcount back-end with a more stream-lined look and feel
- Dropped the ability to suspect ONEmail campaigns that have already started
We have not seen any problems as a result of this release. If you experience any issues, please open a support ticket or e-mail email@example.com.