GCN Media has developed ONEcount, an identity-driven advertising and targeting data management platform (DMP) that is designed to enable one-to-one conversations with advertisers and audiences. ONEcount combines a powerful identity-based management platform with sophisticated segmentation and targeting tools to deliver the right message at the right time. ONEcount provides a single source of actionable data and trigger actions across all online properties.
We are looking for developers with solid LAMP/PHP skills, and a working knowledge of AJAX and JQUERY to complement our core team of software engineers and help us lead the industry in audience acquisition and management. Our team enjoys what they do and we work very hard, but we expect you to have a life outside of work. We honor a 5-day work week and provide generous vacations, holidays and personal time off.
Our company values its team members, and we’re looking for talented, full-time developers who can contribute to a great work environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Talent building in a LAMP environment.
- Backend/frontend experience, working knowledge of Javasript, HTML5, CSS, jQUERY, AJAX and XML.
- Strong communication skills, and above all you need to be a team player.
- Object Oriented design and development experience
Experienced with optimization, load analysis and unit testing
- Experienced in working in Linux
- Knowledge of publishing industry or audience management is a plus
- Sharp, driven, entrepreneurial, strong communication skills
- A B.S. degree in Computer Science required
What you’ll be doing:
- Involved in full life cycle development process
- Interface with clients, gather requirements, coding and development, support and maintenance
- Working with a talented team of developers
- Develop web-based application and content management applications
- Work on multi-platform suite of sites in a fast paced environment – develop products in the internet, digital media and mobile space
What’s in it for you:
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Work in a casual yet fast paced environment
- Work with a team of highly talented developers
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Bonus plan
- Paid time off, vacation
We’re not looking for freelancers or hired guns; a steady work history and a desire to be part of a focused, close-knit team will help you get this job.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: THIS IS AN IN-OFFICE POSITION/NO REMOTE WORKERS. RECRUITERS PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND, WE WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU.