This new tool will let your teams define a test campaign including:
- The forms to rotate through testing
- The metric to use as a KPI (completions or subscriptions)
- The sample size
With the latest release, when you create a gating product or package, you will be able to select a Form, a URL, or a Test Campaign. When you Select Test Campaign, the system will rotate through the chosen forms or offers until the metric has been reached, at which point it will automatically choose a winner and serve that form or offer to all remaining users.
Customers are using our platform for audience acquisition and lead generation to attract new audiences,” said Sean Fulton, vice president of technology for ONEcount. “This new feature will enable marketers to take the guesswork out and make smarter data-driven decisions.”
The Test Campaign tool also includes some basic analytics to give you an idea of how how form did, allow you to change form content during a test if needed.
In addition to this new feature, our latest release includes the following modifications and changes:
- Better handling of international characters on demographic input
- Product/Package lists now show current # of subscribers
- Better updating of progress on import jobs
- Continued clean up of the config manager
- E-mailed receipts can now be sent for registration-only products. Previously, e-mailed receipts were only sent for paid products
ONEcount is a customer data platform that combines a full Marketing Activation Platform in one, tightly integrated ecosystem. Leveraging a mature history of identity resolution, data consolidation and advanced identification and targeting tools, ONEcount delivers a simple-to-manage ecosystem while streamlining the tech stack.
The system features real-time dashboards, secure advertiser data feeds, an e-mail marketing engine, advertising integrations, social and single sign-on abilities, and a host of other tools are built-in to drive cross-sell and upsell initiatives, increase conversions and decrease waste to grow sales and revenue.
For more information, or to request a demo, call Joanne Persico at 203-665-6211 ext. 5204.