We’re pleased to announce that the following changes have been made to the ONEcount/ONEmail platform. They have been tested and do not present any adverse circumstance for existing client installations. If you have any questions or need support, please don’t hesitate to open a ticket on our help desk. If you do not have a help desk account, please contact me.
Have a great day!
ONEcount Release Notes
- Saved query is added to List wizard
- Fixed issue in saving free pass count
- Fixed issue in login for invalid cookies
- Optimized Bulk operation – Delete Users functionality to make it consistent
- Product Transactions are included along with package transactions in transaction lookup from OC API
- Active packages and products IDs are included in user lookup from OC API
- New Form Builder now has the ability to add extra JS and CSS code to the forms
- Added financial analytics for transactional data — This requires a Tableau user seat. Please contact the help desk to assign one of your admin accounts
- Added attributes for product data. This is primarily for physical, hard-goods product purchases and not subscription products. Many customers upload product data into ONEcount for targeting and analytics. An example use-case could be a T-shirt product. Applicable attributes could include: size, color, mens/womens/youth, etc. Attributes can be used for segmentation and financial analytics.
- Increased segmentation variables
ONEmail Release Notes:
- Fixed directory access for uploaded images
- Added ability to create list categories
- Added the ability to categorize lists
- Fixed tooltips config error